NWPL on Instagram
Food For Fines
The Norman Williams Public Library will be accepting nonperishable food donations in lieu of overdue fines, during the month of December. Donations are accepted at the Library and will be given to the Woodstock Community Food Shelf. We ask that borrowers use their own sound judgment to make a food donation equivalent to the amount of fines owed. Food for Fines may not be applied to the costs of lost or damaged materials or other fees, such as faxing or photocopying. Non-perishable food of all kinds is needed.
- Food for Fines November 24, 2016
- Art Committee November 18, 2016
- Volunteer Appreciation November 17, 2016
- Annual Report from our Executive Director, Amy Sadkin October 31, 2016
- NWPL Annual Meeting – Thursday, October 20 October 7, 2016
Save the date (mouse over to stop)
Click on a link below to access popular on line resources...