- The meeting spaces are available for community groups at no charge.
- All meetings and events must be scheduled in advance.
- All events must be free and open to the public.
- No alcohol or smoking in the library building or on library grounds.
- Non-library groups are not permitted to do fund raising.
- All groups are responsible for setting up and cleaning up for their meeting or program. Any stacking chairs or folding tables or equipment should be returned to their original places. Library staff is not responsible for making sure this is done and groups should arrive in advance of their event or meeting to set up.
- The kitchen is available for use. Please bring your own supplies, such as coffee, tea, etc. Any leftover food or drink should not be left in the library kitchen.
- The meeting room and kitchen should be left clean and orderly after use. This includes vacuuming, trash disposal, cleaning and putting away any kitchen dishes or utensils, and tidying kitchen if used.
- Meeting/events must be concluded minutes prior to the closing of the library to allow for clean up time. Staff does not get paid to stay beyond the library's open hours.